• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

TV/SCI FI/Sci-Fi buffs..

From uk.scifi.com's FAQ:

At the present time Sci·Fi is available to viewers in the UK, Eire and Southern Africa only.

Within the UK there are two possible ways to receive the channel.

Firstly, Sci·Fi is available as part of the Sky Digital service. If you would like to know more about Sky Digital and how to receive it, you can either ring them on 0870 2404040 or visit the Sky website.

Alternatively, Sci·Fi is available from most cable operators. Contact your local cable operator for further information.

NTL: 0800 052 2000
NTL Dublin: 0035 31799 8400
Telewest: 0500 500 100
Omne UK: 0800 070 6151
Isle of Wight Cable: 01983 291129

In Southern Africa Sci·Fi is available via DSTV. For further details visit the DSTV website.

LH, I do have Sci-Fi... but the page didn't make sense.

As Mr. Swallow said... it could be a bug.

But it said about satelite feeds, which isn't necessarily schedules I was thinking.

LH, I do have Sci-Fi... but the page didn't make sense.

As Mr. Swallow said... it could be a bug.

But it said about satelite feeds, which isn't necessarily schedules I was thinking.

They could be the US satellite feeds. UK and US Sci-Fi used to be the same company but they got disconnected. The link shows Babylon 5 twice a week but the .uk one does not.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back