• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trailer on TV in January

StarStuff

Regular
Because of the holidays and so many repeats, I suspect many of us haven't been watching much TV. But now that it's January I would imagine the trailer should be everywhere. Have you seen the Ranger trailer lately on TV?

------------------
God be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

The Twilight Zone marathon over New Year's is actually one of the Sci Fi Channel's most successful programming "events".

The Rangers promo ran in the episodes I saw.

------------------

I have seen the ad quite a bit, but then I'm watching Sci-Fi quite a bit (or taping it actually). Did you know the original eps of "Outer Limits" is following "Crusade" now? Monday-Friday. I'm in heaven, that only takes up one program on my vcr timer! Yippee!
laugh.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

I'm glad they ran Ranger ads during the Twilight Zone marathon, since it seems to do so well in the ratings. I really appreciate SFC's support of Rangers--it's great!

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

I 've seen the rangers ads and they're great I'm on pins and needles waiting for the 19th to come .
cool.gif

------------------

Back