• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trailer captures from 'hi-quality' version (500K worth)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Trailer captures from \'hi-quality\' version (500K worth)

Well, the hi-quality isn't so much high-quality, and is actually just big... but here are my caps, about 45 pictures, 500K in total, so may take a bit of time to download for the sloooow users.
wink.gif

Argh, forgot about geocities and their not allowing remote linking... *sigh* I'll go ahead and put them up on a page there, and will add in the link in a sec...

sorry.

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

[This message has been edited by Azlynn (edited June 12, 2001).]

Re: Trailer captures from \'hi-quality\' version (500K worth)

Here's the link to the page, sorry about that.

Rangers Trailer screen caps

or
http://www.geocities.com/maltheatre/rangers.html

*****Wednesday, 11am, I've just added a realplayer audio file, that's a capture of the audio only. It's not the greatest of quality, and has an 8 second gap at the start and the beginning, but is better than nothing, lol.*****

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

[This message has been edited by Azlynn (edited June 13, 2001).]

They're very good Azlynn.

Congratulations!

Thank you.

------------------
Understanding is a three edged sword.

*L* I did that too, but mine are really bad quality. Thanks, Azlynn!!
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Thanks Azlynn... I don't think I even know how to make captures from a RealPlayer video. Plus, even though I've now seen the teaser for about 7 times, you had scenes captured I didn't remember seeing!
laugh.gif

Too cool.
cool.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say."

Thank you indeed, Azlynn.
smile.gif

They are excellent. Now we can go looking for details... and thoroughly discuss every onscreen item larger than 10x10 pixels. (I'll bet that is what is going to happen by autumn.)
smile.gif

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

Yes, thank you, Azlynn! I can't watch the trailer with Webtv (we can't download anything; now, if they'd done it in Windows Media Player format, I could've seen it, since it's installed already with Webtv), so could someone tell me what was actually *said*? E-mail me at gkarfan@webtv.net. Thanks!

Tammy

------------------

Thanks Azlynn, they're Great fist time i have seen any pics from "Legend of the Rangers".
laugh.gif

------------------
Time and Space are no Bounderies!

wowza
smile.gif

This is so exciting seeing the preview and also all these pics new new

Oh come on B%LR hurry .

Looking looking these look good.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

thanx Azlynn, at least something to save to my harddisc
laugh.gif

------------------
"I don't watch TV. It’s a cultural wasteland filled with inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media-elite."

I used a printer to print up Azlynn's pictures, & all I have to say is this:

Dylan Neal is one good-looking guy!

Of course G'Kar isn't so bad, either!
smile.gif

Tammy

------------------

Azlynn, many thanks for the pictures. I was unable to get them; probably everyone trying to access them at the same time.

------------------

Very well done, everyone... if they won't let us download it to keep, then we make screenshots! You cannot keep a Babylon 5 fan down!

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raider:
Hi all ... I just wanted to say the pix are great plus at the site link below there are 28 shots from the preview!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

crazy.gif
I got some problems with that site... The pics don't open, and half of the content is outsite of my browser window...

You should have a look at it...

Paladin

------------------
And I tell you one thing, if the primates that we came from, had known that someday politicians would come out of the gene pool, they would have stayed up in the trees and written evolution of as a bad idea.
(John Sheridan, A Distant Star)

I have a brand new computer, and use the latest IE. The footage was very hard to make out, the picture in all versions was pretty bad.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raider:
Hi Hypat ...

I hope you weren't referring to me as I have no problem with the images at all and neither does a lot of people.

Regards
Chris

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't think I referred to ANYONE actually. Just wondering why some could get such a clear image, and I got a pretty awful one. The extra software you are using might be it. I haven't purchased anything like that. Thanks for letting me know. If I start using the computer to watch movies and such, I'll have to think about getting some extra software.

I saw somewhere else on another thread that the clip was not on for long on the West Coast. Is there any confirmation about that? I myself assumed the sci-fi station might forget about us in the West, so I came to this site and saw the clip as soon as the site was posted from those back East. Thanks, Easterners!

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back