• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Timing of Franklin's Walkabout (deeper meaning?)

Re: Timing of Franklin\'s Walkabout (deeper meaning?)

BTW,

Here's a great idea for fanfic -- pick one or more B5 characters, and describe their weekly sessions with a psychiatrist.

And remember, if characters can be "dark," so can their shrinks? Imagine if Bester had an "advisor" who went over plans and discussed the psychiatric implications with him, etc...

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Channe my dear, that was great!
laugh.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Ivanova (second session): Every man I fall in love with breaks my heart; so I tried women, and that didn't work either...

Londo: Doctor, I have this feeling I'm always being watched. Some people say it's just that I have a chip on my shoulder; but I think it's more than that...

Marcus: I'm in love, but I'm scared to tell her...

Zathras: Nobody listen to poor Zathras. Zathras just beast of burden. Lucky Zathras not care... usually...

Na'Toth: At first I was very aggressive; then I was more intellectual. Doctor, at times it seems as if I'm two different people!

Bester: Nobody likes me because I'm better than them -- so the only way to make them like me is to be better than them!

Morden: Why, I'm perfectly well adjusted, doctor! But what about you? What do you want? What would make you happy?

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Back