• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

This may sound odd- I am requesting a spoiler

Valen2k1

Beyond the rim
At the end of In the Beginning, Londo pulls up the screen of DeLenn and Sheridan prisoner presumably on Centauri Prime.

Delenn says something like "...our son is safe."

When/how does this happen? Is this when Sheridan ends up on the destroyed Centauri Prime when he loses the time stabilizer/Zathras hockey puck thing during WWE2? I missed most of that ep, so I don't know. I remember he ends up there and Mollari is none too pleased.

Spoil it for me! I gotta know.
laugh.gif

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

[This message has been edited by Valen2k1 (edited January 31, 2002).]

In a few words or more:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Yes. As Zathras said "No, not good....He is unstuck in time. You can find out the rest for yourself.</font></td></tr></table>

Good Luck

------------------
"To live is to risk"
Lenonn - ItB

Obviously this contains massive spoilers from the Centauri trilogy about how they Delenn and Sheridan of the future end up there

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> During "Objects at Rest" Londo give Sheridan and Delenn a vase to be given to their son when he comes of age. Due to Minbari years being shorter this is about sixteen years later instead eighteen years. Inside is a keeper like Londo has during the second half of season five. This causes David to sneak away to Centauri Prime, at the behest of the Drakh, and both Sheridan and Delenn soon follow to try to save him. Delenn agrees to tell Londo the story of the Earth/Centauri War(that's how Londo know's it during In the Beginning) to possibly save her son. The scene you mentioned happened not long after.</font></td></tr></table>

Read the Centauri trilogy, it's worth having even if you have to order it over the internet.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Dr G- Ah, OK. I am reading the Technomage trilogy now, I wiil get to the Centauri trilogy eventually.

I knew about the Keeper in the vase, but what happened to it afterwards I didn't know.

Thanks!

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back