• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Theo Ratings are here!

Lyta

Just wanted to put out a pre-announcement so I can have some people test it out before advertising it in the newsletter and such. Some of you may recall that I wanted to have an episode rating system on my site and after a weekend of hard work, I finally have it available.

A good place to start is the Episode Guide:
http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/eps/index.html

Let me know what you think and if you have any problems.

Also, I may end up running a little promotion where everyone who rates an episode before the end of August will be entered into a drawing. I am starting to collect some Jeremiah stuff and I will have some extras and I don't know what else to do with them. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

See the attached photo for an example of what I may give away. I just wish I had something more enticing ... but then I probably couldn't afford to give it away then. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

More details will be posted here and a notice sent out in the newsletter when I have finalized everything.

PS: Thanks to everyone who helped me beta-test the system!

i like it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

my only 10 was "The Long Road". I gave 9 to "TLU p1&p2","..And the Ground..." and "To Sail.."
it was good season /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Sigma

Thanks Sigma! I am really pleased how the rating system turned out. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back