• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Wurt

(Remember the race in Crusade who colonized a planet in which all the technology had been left to them and the fact that they felt that they were superior to everyone else because they were the ones who found this tech? Btw, can't remember the name of the episode, the one they are on B5.)

It was called Rules of the Game, and one of the 'superior' aliens was played by the same actor who played Zathras /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I still love Gideon's line at the end: "Can I slap him? Just once?" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

How widespread is that knowledge, and would somebody be able to connect the race name with a physical appearance?

Well that's never been a problem with the tall, thin, sausage-shaped Shadow minions called "the Wurst". /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

< runs away very quickly >

Joe

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Nancy: </font color>
I think Kafta was really exagerating concerning the Hand. I mean, Kafta wants to terrify the Rangers; and what better way then to tell them the Hand is more powerful than the Shadows? Maybe they're a small, insignificant race who got a hold on Shadow technology and are having a superiority complex.

Too bad we'll never know.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Nancy: </font color>
(Remember the race in Crusade who colonized a planet in which all the technology had been left to them and the fact that they felt that they were superior to everyone else because they were the ones who found this tech? Btw, can't remember the name of the episode, the one they are on B5.)

The Lorkans (from Lorka 7).

The NBS will find you. /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Those have got to be the most wurtless bunch of replies I've seen in a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well, I can see that the NBS is going to be really busy. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Wurt may also be a sub-set of the Drakh. Don't forget, we see several different types of Drakh throughout the course of B-5 and Crusade. The ambassador in "Lines of Communication", the solider type Drakh ("War Zone" and others), and the ambassador type Drakh ("Fall of Centauri Prime", others... Wayne Alexander /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) such as Shiv'Kala. Perhaps one of these subsets of Drakh are known as the Wurt.

I always felt the Drakh weren't actually one race, but several that worked for the Shadows. But who knows, this is pure speculation.

-Tim

Do they eat Wurters Originals toffe sweets /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

...Runs like the clappers to avoid the torrent of rotting vegetables and fruit being hurled in his general direction

A tomato rifle, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What will they come up with next? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the only physical description of the Wurt in the TM books was that they were "scabrous skinned"

the Surgeons I have heard are called "Zenar" but I have no idea if that is official or not.

Back