• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The winning entries

Editing...errrr /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I didn't do any. As I said in different thread, at one point I didn't think that I would make 500. I did decide to stick with a one scene story, which helped keep the word count down.

I can write long stories; my latest on Fanfiction.net is at 23,000 words so far.

well, I just want to congrats all ya'll winners and to the whinners such as Gkars eye...PTTTTHHH!!

BUT! I have to say! writing is a tallent and a gift. I don't write. so I know that its a real gift!

good on yas! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Congrats to the winners. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I didn't get mine done in time,a nd it was well over 750 words and nowhere near finished anyway...

Ok GKE, you just need to up and post your story here too for all us curious First Ones. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Editing???

I wish I had the time! I composed mine in 15 minutes during my lunch break, and submitted it to Ant after a quick spell-check!

Re-reading it now, I think it was OK, it just needed an ending. Any ending.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The life of an artist. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I found the contest really fun. I do hope Ant decides to post the non-winning entries, too, though.

Hell, anything that promotes literacy has my vote these days. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

He said he was going to post mine. I think that once he does and people read it, they will laugh their butts off. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, I'll post mine... when I post my picture.

Sassy, I'm not whining. I'm just saying what I did wrong and talking about the importance of editing.
Really darling, you don't have to invent reasons to pick on me. There is plenty of real material to use.

Back