• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Valen and Excalibar

I think that the Valen could serve as the seed of something else. To me it always seemed odd that Sheriden would put all his eggs in one basket then trusting that basket to EA millitary. I think that he may have set up another set of shipyard in mimbari controlled space. A sort of backup plan in case earth decided to keep the victory class design for itself. EF has always had tech envy. The fisrt step in stealing the deign would be to set back the expected deployment with "technical problems". You could stall it for a few years while secretly building up a fleet. It would also seve as a way to cross reference construction methods. To see if a problem had to do with the ships design or if it had to do with the way it was built. If this theory holds up, it could be possible that we could see victory class ships in seasons 2 or 3, or when ever they catch up to crusade, (if there is a series) even though Seridan said it would take years to build more.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back