• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The three most hated words

Elenopa

Regular
Does anyone agree with me that the three most hated words in TV are

TO BE CONTINUED.

It always happens. I'm five minutes from the end of an episode and the story is no where near finishing (unless it's ST), so I know it's a two parter. Even so, I always scream when the cliffhanger comes and those words appear.

It happened today with Stargate, and to make it worse, the C4 announcer told us that we have to wait TWO weeks for the conclusion. :mad:

The three most hated words?

First ones that came to mind:

Turner Network Television

Second:

Suits/Network Executives

I feel for you Elenopa but I can't quite reach you. So big deal, you have to wait two WHOLE weeks for the second part of your show. How long do we 'scapers have to wait for the second part of "Bad Timing?" :confused:

I always thought the worst three were the following (when said by gf or bf:

Let's Be Friends

It's not too bad when you feel the same way, but it still sucks to hear it. :rolleyes: :p

Sci Fi Channel...gosh, that seems like such a great idea. Maybe someday someone will create one :rolleyes:

Does anyone agree with me that the three most hated words in TV are

TO BE CONTINUED.
Second only to the FIVE most hated words in TV:

To Be Continued NEXT SEASON

Waiting months to see a new episode, or resolution to a current cliffhanger are the WORST.

I feel for you Elenopa but I can't quite reach you. So big deal, you have to wait two WHOLE weeks for the second part of your show. How long do we 'scapers have to wait for the second part of "Bad Timing?" :confused:

Yep, that one is a bummer.

What does really get me though is the good old BBC always shafting my shows whenever there is a sporting event on. I don't think we've had two consecutive weeks of Buffy for a couple of months now.

Tell me the last time Eastenders got postponed? :mad:

But Easter is the #1/#2 programme in the UK. Buffy most certainly isn't. :D But I do agree.

But then look on the bright side. No adverts, channel logos or other shit. I actually quite like the BBC compared to Sky and stuff.

OK, so Auntie Beeb isn't so bad, I'm just an avid soap hater. They do show uncut Buffy late at night, not that they cut out as much as C4 does at times.

Back