• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The rest of the story

QMCO5

I just watched Legend of the Rangers again. Still a great story and I'm disappointed again not to know which direction the story would take. What is the conventional wisdom as to whether JMS will ever produce a story, even in book form, that will explain The Hand, the mysterious race plaguing the outer worlds of the Alliance, what happened to Lyta, etc.? It seems as if JMS is moving on with other projects and perhaps with the failure of getting Rangers aired he is done with his B5 story. What say ye?

The Babylon 5 story has been done with. (remeber that little show with 5 seasons called Babylon 5?) hehe.

But there are many other stories to tell in the same universe

And, if the opportunity arrised i'm sure jms would. However, he has said many times that it was Babylon 5 that he set out to do and he did it. Everything else is extra (e.g. crusade and rangers)

I think seeing more of the Rangers story would be cool. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

But since that isn't going to happen, I am content reading Channe's Ranger Redux fic. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

more rangers and crusade please, oh and a b5 flim would be nice too - while you're at it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back