• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The new enemy....Spolier

D

**DONOTDELETE**

So I am remembering a reference to the hand from b5. In Ivonova’s dream (the one with the crow and all that...) there was a reference to "the hand" was there not? I remember this, but I don’t remember anything else. Please help!

------------------
--Shibby

There are a couple.

Elric telling Londo that he sees a great hand reaching outof the sky. It has to do with Londo's descent.

The other had to do with Sheridan's dream. It was said that he is 'the hand' in said dream. It had to do with his position in the Shadow War and his relationship to Justin.

They are both by all appearances completely unrelated to this new potential enemy.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

There's also the incident of Kosh's poisoning in "The Gathering" -- on the hand...

------------------
-- Marty
"Always do what you're good at," they tell me.
So I go around annoying people.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Hand works into the established continuity. An enemy that powerful is going to have some serious effect, but we don't here about them in Crusade, The Deconstruction of Falling Stars, or Sleeping in Light. Of course Deconstruction didn't give us much of a solid history, just a peek, but you'd think there might be some hint during Crusade. Unless it's still in shadow war mode at that time.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back