• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Movie Network (Canada)

Lyta

Stupid customer service.

I was updating the Canadian schedule for Jeremiah and noticed that they screwed up ... again. They have episode #18 as "Things Left Unsaid (Part 1)" when episode #18 is supposed to be "A Means to an End".

When I wrote to them and asked them to update or verify what episode they will actually show, they told me that since I was in the States and don't get their channel, they couldn't answer my question. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Ugh, now I know how all you feel trying to access Showtime's web site. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Whatever. I was just trying to save them some grief. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

So, if any of you Canadians out there who actually subscribe to this channel and want to see "A Means to an End" (otherwise, it looks like they are skipping it) ... you better contact them yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What?! In the dead of winter they would deprive my fellow Canadians of the hallowed Theo washroom scene AND Things Left Unsaid part 1? Not on my watch ...

Well, to clarify ... I think they are showing the two parts of the season finale (TLU 1 &2) but not the episode that leads up to the events in the finale (AMTAE).

TLU 1 is scheduled to air on Dec 30th if I remember correctly (our web server is being rebuilt) and that is at the tail end of their posted air dates.

Their schedule seems to be going through some changes. When I looked at it last night, they were showing TUL 2 on Dec. 30, now it says that they're showing AMtaE. It may all work out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back