• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Liandra.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It's a good thought that the ship is the traitor, but if it is then why would it show Dulann images of the previous crew? That might allow Dulann to figure out what happened and then to figure out that the ship is to blame.
Wouldn't the Rangers know the ship had Shadow tech on it? Or that it was sentient?
Perhaps the ship is sentient and disappeared for a week in order to kill the real human traitor? That's why the message said "The one who survives us is the traitor" but when the ship was found, no one had survived. The ship killed him or her.
smile.gif

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> </font></td></tr></table>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aprilmay:
It's a good thought that the ship is the traitor, but if it is then why would it show Dulann images of the previous crew? That might allow Dulann to figure out what happened and then to figure out that the ship is to blame. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps the ship is like the apocalypse box, it's doing everything to achieve its mysterious goals. Perhaps it wants to possesse Dulann by making him weak and vulnerable.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
Wouldn't the Rangers know the ship had Shadow tech on it? Or that it was sentient?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember the ship is OLD. Perhaps it hid its sentience from the rangers and then somehow acquired shadow tech maybe during the time of its disappearance.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Mr. Bester (edited January 20, 2002).]

That's an interesting theory
wink.gif

But Id on't know, it sounds like something that would be noticed, after all this ship is twenty years old far older than the Shadow War, however it is a possibility, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

------------------

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
Remember that the previous crew said whoever survived was the traitor and didn't the ship survive? So couldn't it be the traitor? And according to the technomage trilogy aren't shadow ships more disobedient? Also remember that they couldn't find the ship for more than a week. I'd say it was probably equipped with advanced shadow cloaking tech and also sentient allowing it to escape the people searching for it. I also doubt that Dulann was really seeing the previous crew's ghosts, but I'm betting he was seeing telepathic images given off by the ship. Hell the ship almost reminds me of the apocalypse box since it killed its previous crew and also is intent on killing the present one.
</font></td></tr></table>

------------------

Back