• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The last of Zander Prime

Elizar

Beyond the rim
What did you think about Dureena finding her people on the infected planet?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

I think it could have been an important point in her character development. In the begining she is helping so that she can get a chance at revenge. She wants to repay the Drakh for what they did to her people. This in my opinion is a large part of why she is after Galen to teach her and mage her a mage, and is also the biggest reason she shouldn't be allowed to do so. Trying to save those people could reshape her motivation, leading to a change in character. Remember a change in motivation was a large part of what helped change G'Kar in B5.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Yes, at first she only wanted to kill, but then she had a reason to try to find a cure. I was kind of confused on her people's custom of "Rolling the stones"

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
I think it could have been an important point in her character development.
<snip>
Remember a change in motivation was a large part of what helped change G'Kar in B5.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perfectly stated!

------------------
-----------------------------------
Somewhere, there's injustice.
Somewhere, there's danger.
Somewhere else, the tea's getting cold.
C'mon Ace, there's work to do.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back