• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The ISA

D

**DONOTDELETE**

So how big is the Interstellar Alliance?
I recall it being mentioned in "the deconstruction of falling stars" that there were a dozen alien races in the alliance.
We know that the Centauri, Minbari, Narn, Drazi, Brakiri, Abbai, Pak'ma'ra, Gaim, Llort, and I think there was a race called the Grome. The Vree probably joined, but I don't think that was ever mentioned.
Who were the other 2 or so races?

------------------

There are certainly smaller races involved that did not merit a representative on the council. The Enphili from season five are a possibility as are other races of that scope.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

You can't forget about the humans aswell
wink.gif

Also the Yolu,seen in TKO....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Centauri were not in the ISA after season 5 when the Drazi/Narn attacked </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
DS9 and B5. Who would have thought 2 of my fav shows would take place on stations in the middle of nowhere :)

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> The Centuari were only out of the ISA until shortly after Vir was named Emperor. See Out of The Darkness & SIL </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill yet."

You know it's wierd, but I never realized that.

------------------

Back