• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The IMDB & B5LR

Yes, I noticed that too. Being the dutiful person I am, I added quite a bit of info for them.
smile.gif
As they seem hit and miss with adding info, keep your fingers crossed.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

Antony - same here. Actually, as soon as the news broke (translation - it was officially confirmed), I went to imdb.com and updated all the information for movie connections, and added the movie, with Andreas' information.

So far, they have sent me about 3 confirmation emails on each (a long time ago!) saying it would be updated within 24 hours. Nothing has been done yet, and if you look at something like Thirdspace or Gathering or AC2A, there's no connection there with anything but the original B5 series and Gathering. I've written them twice since then about it, and they haven't responded.

------------------
"Hello. I want to welcome back our viewers. We've been gone a long time."

I'm going to keep at them for B5LR's page if they don't do it!
smile.gif

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.

By Booji! They actually updated the movie connections!!

*faint*

------------------
"Hello. I want to welcome back our viewers. We've been gone a long time."

Just looked at IMDB again.

They not only have a page for the movie but now they have one for the TV series.

Cool

------------------
IHHBHG
WhiteStar12

Yet, and when it's not 100% certain there will be a series, someone is being premature.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

Geeze, I was just looking at the B5LR page again. Loads of bad info already.. geeze. I really wanted to keep the IMDb page perfect. But we've got Christopher Franke listed, Netter Digital etc. *goes to edit*

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
Geeze, I was just looking at the B5LR page again. Loads of bad info already..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey El Presidente... Do they allow anyone to add info to the IMDB pages? I hope you do get them sorted out 'cause it would be nice to keep it on the level. Or do they confirm details?

------------------
IHHBHG
Live Well.
WhiteStar12

I have bookmarked the site. Btw, JMS said in a post at the newsgroup not too long ago that he's almost certain B5LR will be a series. Hope he's right!

Antony, who is in your picture? I can't place her.

Tammy

------------------

They have both the series and the pilot movie titled as "Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers". The title of the pilot movie should infact be "Babylon 5: To Live and Die in Starlight", should it not? I've already updated this info a week or so ago, but it hasn't been changed yet.

vakie

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>The title of the pilot movie should infact be "Babylon 5: To Live and Die in Starlight", should it not?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so, not officially, anyway. All of Sci-Fi's publicity material suggests that the correct title for both the movie and the series is Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers. JMS has given To Live and Die in Starlight as a sort of subtitle to what amounts to a two-hour introductory "episode" - and I think he did that as much to give us all something to speculate on as for any other reason.
smile.gif

But none of the official press material uses TLaDiS as a title, so I don't think that's it, at this point. (Of course the title might change completely by the time the film airs.)

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back