• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The fan favorite

Who do I think it will be?

Lennier

Who do I want?

Ivanova

Who would JMS approve of that I want?

Marcus

Who am I sure it will not be?

me

------------------
jim
jrgreenmd@theglobe.com
ICQ 57132117
AOL IM jrgreenmd

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I know who it's going to be.
laugh.gif
Not saying though... not yet.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are a very bad man. ;-)

------------------

Antony,

You evil, evil man!! :p

Tell us!!! or at least tell me.
smile.gif
*discreetly pushes a few twentys Antony's way*

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Nope!

Let it also be noted that Ivanova tried to get the info from me through email, and failed there too. I should publish it today! The reason I have to hold out is to make 100% sure, as I have part of the script coming my way.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

Come oooooon Zathras! I don't know if he's a fan favorite, but you gotta love him!

*Looks in the mirror* "Not the one."
wink.gif

------------------
Nice shark, pretty shark.....

*sighs*

Well, okay then. *nods* I wish I had a source that would show me parts of the script. *L*

Weird thing, I was thinking yesterday, before I saw your posts about knowing the starting shooting day and knowing who the fan favorite was, about if the knowledge of the "fan favorite" would be released soon. You're my big source of info right now, Antony.
smile.gif
You're the only one who has been making any sort of announcements...I haven't seen anything else on Scifi or anywhere else really.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Oh, I can't wait until the "fan favorite" is announced here! I wouldn't mind if it were G'Kar, but I'm so happy we're getting more B5 that I'll accept anyone!

Tammy

------------------

I met Galen / Peter Woodward...I think it's him.
He was at a Sci-Fi convention here in Seattle a few weeks ago, and he said that if he was available for JMS he might be in the upcoming project (at the time that's what he called it, he didn't release its name but told me it was in the works very soon).
So I firmly believe it's Galen.
Hey, as long as it'a a B5 fave, that's all that matters to me.
Jendia

------------------
"You look as though you've been terrified into another and better incarnation."
Dukhat to Delenn

The favorite is.... *drumroll*

Keffer!

I may be kidding you though, as I stall for time as my source feeds through the stuff. Or maybe it's Keffer? Hmm.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.

Welcome to the board, Jendia!!!
smile.gif
But Galen..hehe...I -love- Galen.

Antony, Yep, yer stallin. *L* Keffer died, and I don't think he was much of a favorite.

------------------

Why not Jeffrey Sinclair? The Minbauri have always believed that he will one day return (of course, they believe that about everybody that dies). Also, I seem to remember Delenn saying something about Valen's death being a mystery, because his body was never found.

If I had to choose, though, I'd go with Marcus. Pretty much anyone from the B5 cast will do, though.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

I'd like to see Lennier. He left B5 under very sad circumstances,and we all know he is an honourable man. I for one would love to see him grow into the role of a Ranger and honour Delenn by his service.

I think it's going to be Sheridan, at least he'll be in the movie that starts it. I know it won't be Number One, I've heard she's cast as a Vulcan in the new Star Trek series...well, not her specifically, but TPTB over at Paramount have said that the Vulcan T'pau will be the new show's 7 of 9...and there's a rumor that the actress cast for T'pau played a recurring role on B5...so I can' think of anyone HOT enough to pull off being 7 of 9 that was a regular BESIDES Number One..I'm looking forward to seeing her in a catsuit though...that hair and that voice are amazing together...she looks like such a Barbie Doll but was wonderfully self-assured and powerful...course, maybe that was just the writing!

------------------
"What do you want?"

Hi I'm new here and am looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing the excitement as 'Rangers'comes into being.I Hope to see Lennier featured in this new series!

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Mr. Morden,

It could be Claudia Christian. :p She tried out for the role of Seven of Nine waaay back.

------------------

Someone at the ISN message board said that she heard from three people who do effects-work in Vancouver that the "fan-favorite" is G'Kar. Okay, Antony--'fess up! Tell us if it's true!
smile.gif

I *really* hope it's G'Kar!

Tammy

------------------

Oh oookay. *buckles under pressure*

The fan favorite is.....

*drum roll*

G'Kar!

For the news article, drop by the front page at www.B5LR.com

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

That's wonderful!! *S*

G'Kar is cool. I saw an interview with Katsulas (in a B5 yearbook, flipside with X-Files) and he was quoted as saying how he would be interested in the franchise if it went for something like fifteen years.

------------------

I love actors that are so loyal to their show, you can just tell they love doing it... it comes across in their work.

------------------
Star_TrekMISC261580.jpg

Back