• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Crusade scripts.

Rid

Regular
Are the last scripts still online somewhere?
I read them some time ago, have not been able to locate them since.

JMS has asked for them no to be distributed or read etc.

I dont think Ant would be happy with details being posted here anyway, and his wrath is mighty , or so I hear. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Hmm the usual I see!
Well they where online, and it looked quite legal to me??
Oh never mind really!!
Thanks anyways /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

They were on bookface.com many moons ago and that was quite legal. However, it was put up there under the assumption it would be protected so people couldn't copy it ... but of course people figured out a way around it. Eventually, the site went under and the only copies you see on the net are illegal since they were never supposed to be distributed online freely.

Who knows, maybe someone will email them to you. Last time I asked about them (not to read them but only to find out what they were about), I got a number of copies sent to me. /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif It was tempting to report them to JMS and I think I did for a few of them. Granted this was a few years ago and while I may still have them, I haven't read them nor do I know exactly where I could find them.

In any case, posting them here or links to them is a no-no and will call upon the wrath of AntonyF upon you. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I understand /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
Well I think I will survive /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

If by "last scripts" you mean the ones that JMS wrote that go at the end of Crusade S1 then everything that Lyta said is true.

If you mean anything after what was filmed and aired, then there are some *legal* copies of Fiona Avery's script, which featured good old Al Bester, floating around. It was to have been the next one filmed when production shut down. For a while Ms. Avery was selling autographed copies directly (maybe she still is at her personal appearances, for all I know), and these are legal. Any photocopies or electronic transcriptions of this are illegal, however.

Of course, whether anyone who has one of those legal copies is willing to part with it is another matter entirely. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
I know that I don't intend to sell mine. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back