• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Actor Game

GKarsEye

Regular
G'Kar's uncle is the soul hunter. Cool.

He makes a much better Narn.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Surely the ultimate irony was when Andreas Katsulas's head was used as a mould for the severed head of one of Cartagia's cabinet.

Talk about opposite extremes.

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

Yes that voice was very distinctive. And I agree, he was better being heavy duty narn than chanting Do re me bal tu or whatever
wink.gif

Oh and Robin Sachs who played a narn commander who didn't want to lend his ship to the shadow fight was Ethan Rayne in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

------------------

Did anyone else notice that in Angel 'The Gift' the chinese demon that was dehorned had a very G'kar like head and face. My sister and I cracked up to see what must have been a recycled G'Kar head being used in this vamp show.

------------------

The guy who played the soul hunter was also "Blank Reg", the old punk rocker, in one of my all-time favorites, Max Headroom.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

W. Morgan Shepard (Soul Hunter and G'sten) has appeared in many roles, also including Elvira's evil uncle in the movie "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark".

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

W. Morgan Shepard (Soul Hunter and G'sten) has appeared in many roles, also including Elvira's evil uncle in the movie "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark".

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

Oops! I just gotta stop using that refresh button.
blush.gif
Anyway here's another one. The actor who played the 2nd soul hunter (John Snyder) also played Orin Zento the labor negotiator in the season 1 ep By Any Means Necessary.

------------------

The actor that played the alien that helped Walker Smith into the Mu'Tai in TKO is the same actor that played the ex-security guard/Nightwatch In the episode where they kidnapped Delenn. You'd think with that eye, they'd think we'd realize it.

Rommie

------------------
Keeper of Rommie's Quarters
Commanding Officer of Zeta Squadron
Sworn to Protect the GODDESS
Recipient of the Golden Rommie
"Harper is sweet, but he believes pretty much anything I tell him. Oh I'm sorry, I may have a brain the size of a planet, but I can't tell the difference between one pretty rock and another."

Here's one that's a little more obscure. Actor Jim Norton played:
1)Ombudsman Wellington (Quality of Mercy)
2)Dr. Lazarenn (Confessions and Lamentations)
3)G'kar's father (Dust to Dust)

------------------
"And what is it that you're getting Adira, a washed up old republican, dreaming of better days?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

My favorite is that Theodore Bikel, who played Ivanova's uncle/rabbi also played Worf's adoptive father in TNG. I guess that makes Worf and Ivanova cousins!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jade Jaguar:
My favorite is that Theodore Bikel, who played Ivanova's uncle/rabbi also played Worf's adoptive father in TNG. I guess that makes Worf and Ivanova cousins!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, he was in Frank Zappa's 200 Motels, where he asked a midget Frank Zappa look-alike (Ringo Starr) what he was going to do with his magic lamp. The reply: he was going to f*** a nun (played by Keith Moon) with it.

------------------

Ah, yes, 200 Motels, one of my old favorites. It was made on video, and had the most over saturated reds I've ever seen, but was still crisp! What the heck ancient video format was that anyway? Did you ever see Baby Snakes?

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

Yeah, I saw Baby Snakes. The concert footage was great (Terry Bozio as the Devil and Adrian Belew in a skirt, especially), but the claymation stuff got annoying.

I used to own 200 Motels, Baby Snakes, Uncle Meat, and one or two other Zappa videos. I sold them all. Those videos don't beg for repeated viewing. If it were just concert footage, it would be awesome, but that other stuff is just too confusing and a waste of time. I also don't like 200 Motels because of Flo and Eddie. Musically, I consider it Zappa's worst period.

A DVD of concert footage would be awesome. One can only hope...

------------------

Theodore Bickel also played Lenonn, Anla'shok Na in "In the Beginning".

Robin Sachs also played Minbaris Hedronn and Coplann (inside joke there), and Narn Na'Kal, and the familiar alien named Valen on Voyager.

He also played Sarris, the villain on Galaxy Quest. EXPLAIN!

------------------
By Grabthar's Hammer!
By the Suns of Worvan!
You Shall BE AVENGED!
~Doctor Lazarus, Galaxy Quest episode 52, "Today is the Tomorrow of Our Yesterdays"

Did you know that someone called Marianne Robertson was listed in a guest part in 20 episodes of B5. I checked up on her at IMDb and that seems to be the only thing she ever did.

------------------
"No boom to-day, boom tomorrow.
There is always a boom tomorrow."

John Vickery (Naroon) had a roll on STDS9 as Gul Risot and he played Mr. Wells on both B5 and Crusade.

------------------
"No boom to-day, boom tomorrow.
There is always a boom tomorrow."

[This message has been edited by kochia (edited November 08, 2001).]

Then there is Wayne Alexander also known as Sebastian Kane playing Sebastian with a cane in "Comes The Inquisitor." Then he plays the Drazi being tortured in "Intersections In Real Time." Then as soon as I heard Lorien speak I said that's Sebastian!
wink.gif
Then he returned as a Drakh in the fifth season and in "A Call To Arms."

laugh.gif

------------------

Carrie Dobro (Dureena Nafeel, Crusade) has recently appeared on the soap The Young and the Restless as a police officer.

Carrie also appeared on B5 as a doctor (Exogenesis) and a Brakiri (Racing Mars).

------------------
"And what is it that you're getting Adira, a washed up old republican, dreaming of better days?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back