• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Telemovie Date?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Is there a show date scheduled for the Rangers movie yet? All I've heard is January on Sci-Fi.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrdata1:
Is there a show date scheduled for the Rangers movie yet? All I've heard is January on Sci-Fi.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See my sig. or my web page (under my avatar, has additional info).
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US). http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited December 10, 2001).]

Yes, I believe it's 9:00 PM EST, to be immediately followed by a second showing at 11:00!

------------------
"Triple cypher...wine...women...song." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Yes, I believe it's 9:00 PM EST, to be immediately followed by a second showing at 11:00!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool !
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

The closest we ever got to a second showing of B5 on UKTV was repeats of the first 3 seasons at 2:00 on Monday morning !!
frown.gif

But then if everything goes to true B5 form, we can probably look forward to it

Premiering on video Summer 2003.

But I can hope.

------------------
DaveC
"Want to talk socks?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back