• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Techno-mage Series

Elizar

Beyond the rim
I just finished the final book of the series. What were your favorite parts of the series?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>How Galen was able to understand and finally take control himself and be on equal terms with his tech </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I also liked that. One of my favorite parts is when

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Galen finds Weirden connected to the Eye. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

I guess this requires spoilers

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
My favorite part or parts of the series were those sections that fitted in to the series as we had seen it. It was interesting to see the technomages on Babylon 5 in year 2 after we had a very different picture of it from Sheridan's point of view. Also it was quite fascinating to see and understand poor Anna Sheridan as part of the Shadow ship. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I am currently working on the third book of the series, but from what I have read of the first two, I can't really pick a favorite part. To me so far the series is just plain excellent.
cool.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Well,

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
I think it was very touching when Galen revealed to Blaylock how to merge with his tech -- and Blaylock was able to do it before he died.

Galen was able to share his discovery with at least one Mage; and Blaylock reached an epiphany before he died.

</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

Favorite parts? Oh my, there were just so many!!

Hrm, but if I have to choose, I would have to say that I like the part

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>where Galen intersects into the scene with Sheridan on Z'ha'dum. But then, I also like the part where Federico finds Galen in the Shadow vessel.
smile.gif
That was a good part too. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

And another point was how detailed the books went into what the technomages went through to become technomages and this point mainly applies to the third book-

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>What Z'Ha'Dum was really like, the detail was amazing about their machinary, the aliens and the terror that the liberators(shadows) forced on their captives... </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back