• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

T-Minus 2 weeks - who'll get theirs first?

Re: T-Minus 2 weeks - who\'ll get theirs first?

Yeah... it's been like that with me for my last two DVD preorders from Amazon.com now, both have shipped at least a week if not more before street date. But as I said earlier in this thread, they are quite safe in doing that since it takes at least two weeks for stuff to get here (at least I've never got anything in less time, usually it's more like 3 weeks).

I'll have to wait until the 24th of november but hopefully they get them a couple of days before so they post mine out early. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, I can tell you for a fact that it won't be me. I got the free shipping from amazon and that could take a while. But I've waited this long, and I can what another week.

Just thought I'd update what I said about Play.com. I've just taken advantage of their £6.49 DVDs and ordered 7 of them. They all arrived within about 3 days which is quite acceptable and much better than the last time I ordered from them. I guess they've improved their delivery methods /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back