• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Subtitles for UK version of The Complete Universe?

Geir

Do any of you know if the UK version of "Babylon 5: The Complete Universe" has subtitles? No web stores have information about this, but maybe someone of you have bought the boxset and can look it up for me?

Geir

Re: Subtitles for UK version of The Complete Unive

Which language? I think they are exactly the same as the box-sets. If so, I think there are quite a few languages in there, including English. At least one set has a different langauge voice track, IIRC.

I need at least English subtitles, but Norwegian would be best. The reason I am asking at this forum is that various online stores have told me different information about subtitles for the complete box set. Most says there are no subtitles, but some says the assume the complete box set has the same subtitles as the single box sets for each season. So I was hoping some of you had bought the complete box set and could give me a definitive answer.

Geir

All R2 sets (I own 1-5 + Crusade) have good english subtitles. I'll check for Norweigian.

I was hoping some of you had bought the complete box set and could give me a definitive answer.

If you can wait two weeks, till after my payday, I'll give you your definitive answer. :)

Yeah, I can wait two weeks. Appreciate it if you can give me the definitive answer for the complete box set.

I posted a similar question in another thread, but it seems to be relevant here as well. Are there any problems playing an out of region (specifically R2) DVD on a US dvd device?

Welcome to the forum!

Providing you have viewing equipment that can handle PAL output, no. I think most modern US TV's do...
You will also obviously need a player that can play R2 disks.

i'm not the most knowledgable when it comes to audio-visual equipment here though, and we may have discussed this before. Try a forum search for 'R2 dvd US' or somesuch...
:)

Well, most US DVD players come set to play only region one discs, but most can be hacked to become region 0 players, and will then play back the DVD, in PAL. If you have a digital, or HDTV, it will probably display PAL just fine. I'm not sure about others, though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back