• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Subconsious insight?

Quagmire

Regular
Just noticed that Mr. Grey's character is Minister Kafta. It's doubtful that there is any relation but it does sound similar to Kafka. Makes me wonder if the character will be a bit unpleasant.

I read way too much into this.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

I've interviewed Mackenzie, and he's spoke about the role. However, don't expect details!
smile.gif
I don't want to say much before the interview itself... but it seems the "not knowing" element is very important with this role, and Mackenzie explains why a bit.

------------------
Dreg: "Most beauteous and supremely magnificent one, this dark spell I hold in my worthless and scabby hand is our gift to you, most tingly and wonderful Glorificus..."
Glory: "Please, call me Glory. And get up, looking at you is hurting my neck."
Dreg: "Forgive me, shiny special one. I beg of you to rip out my inadequate tongue."
Glory: "Gimme."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> However, don't expect details! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sniff sniff*
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

What, Antony, you don't like us anymore?

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Stop taunting us, it's not fair.
I've gotten used to taunting those newbies who I've introduced to the show not the other way around.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Stop taunting us, it's not fair.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Antony is a recent graduate of the J. Michael Straczynski School of Internet Torture. You can't expect him to let his newly-acquired skills atrophy.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

The first time I heard the name I thought it was Centauri. I'm not sure why, I just think it has a Centauri ring to it.

Kafta's quite a cool looking alien
laugh.gif

------------------
Alec McClymont, 3D Artist
3D Artist - GVFX

We live for the one. We die for the one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
I've interviewed Mackenzie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When (and where) can we read those b5lr cast interviews?

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slade:
The first time I heard the name I thought it was Centauri. I'm not sure why, I just think it has a Centauri ring to it.

Kafta's quite a cool looking alien
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too. I thought the title Minister was Centauri.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back