• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Straczynski

hypatia

Regular
I have been wondering about this for years, so I will finally be brave and admit my idiocy and ask my question:
Unless I'm insane, I think there was a really REALLY big composer of the name "Straczynksi". I know this must be really horrible for me to have to ask, since I've never seen it asked before. But: is there any relation?

------------------
"Logic is a pretty wreath of flowers that smell BAD."

I don't know about that, but ... I'm a distant relative of the "Outlaw" Jesse James.

Therefore I RULE.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

Ah, Stravinksi. He was the one who wrote The Rite of Spring, isn't he? You know, the piece that caused a riot in Paris cuz it was so weird.

------------------
For I am Costanza, King of the Idiots!

I thought it caused a riot 'cause the dancer made an 'erotic gesture' onstage...
I guess that could have been considered weird back then... just imagine the audience's reaction to some of our modern (rock, etc) concerts then *weg*

------------------
Have you been taking a philosophy course for the martial-artistically challenged?

That and nobody really knew what to make of it. I saw parts of it on video in a music class in high school. It definitely was odd.

------------------
For I am Costanza, King of the Idiots!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back