• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Starship Troopers 2 thoughts

gangster

Beyond the rim
Received ST2 today and watched. IMO it is a stinker. It is a typical grade B space opera with none of the redeeming qualities of the original Starship Troopers movie. I guess its only redeeming quality is making me appreciate more the thought and character development that JMS put into B5, and to lessor extent, that Brad Wright & Jonathon Glassner put into Stargate SG-1.

Received ST2 today and watched. IMO it is a stinker. It is a typical grade B space opera with none of the redeeming qualities of the original Starship Troopers movie. I guess its only redeeming quality is making me appreciate more the thought and character development that JMS put into B5, and to lessor extent, that Brad Wright & Jonathon Glassner put into Stargate SG-1.

Did you really expect anything else? :confused: The first one wasn't all that great, why they even did this direct to DVD crap-quel, I do not know. :rolleyes:

Personally, I would've rather seen the money go to something worth while, like down the toilet perhaps?

Oh, wait, that is where it went. My bad :D I might rent this one for a laugh, but that's all I ever thought I would do with it from the moment I heard about it. The first one was a good laugh as well. :LOL:

CE

Back