• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Star Sightings!!!

Emfeeli

Regular
Anyone see Claudia Christian on that Tomb Raider like show with Tia Carrerre? She looks older now, but it was nice to see her.

Also saw Peter Woodward on some Egypt documentary on the History channel if anyone knows about that. He looked really funny in tight white pants and a diggers hat, but I guess his accent made him seem scholarly.
laugh.gif

------------------
"And that, Mollari, is why it will not be your people, or mine, or the Gaim, or the Drazi or the Vorlons or the Shadows who in the end will stand astride the galaxy like giants. It will be the humans."
"I think you are the one who is mad, G'kar," Londo said. "I can choose just as well as the humans. I can choose to stay in this cell, with you, or I can choose to leave."
"Yes, but can you choose for there not to be a cell at all?"
"I don't understand," Londo said.
"Exactly," G'kar said. "Exactly."

I saw peter in egypt..and the pants..that made him look like he has NO BUTT..no wonder he always wore a cloak as Galen.

------------------
I am on the SHORT LIST OF the people G'kar's Eye can count on to give him hell. Is that a GOOD THING????

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emfeeli:
Anyone see Claudia Christian on that Tomb Raider like show with Tia Carrerre? She looks older now, but it was nice to see her.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Claudia... don't go to the Bad Place !!!

------------------
Life is like a piece of toast...
...Think about it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back