• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ST:TNG season 4, disc 2

Sinclair

As some of you may remember, my place was broken into and robbed last fall. I lost just about all of my DVD's as well as a lot of other stuff. My ST:TNG seasons 1-4 were not touched, with the exception of season 4, disc 2, that was in my DVD player when it was stolen.

Rather than going out and purchasing the season 4 set again, I was curious as to whether anyone here has access to a DVD burner, and may be able to burn that disc for me. If so, I would greatly appreciate it, and will pay for the disc itself and shipping and handling.

Please, please, please, someone help me! ;)

As some of you may remember, my place was broken into and robbed last fall. I lost just about all of my DVD's as well as a lot of other stuff. My ST:TNG seasons 1-4 were not touched, with the exception of season 4, disc 2, that was in my DVD player when it was stolen.

Rather than going out and purchasing the season 4 set again, I was curious as to whether anyone here has access to a DVD burner, and may be able to burn that disc for me. If so, I would greatly appreciate it, and will pay for the disc itself and shipping and handling.

Please, please, please, someone help me! ;)

I think Paramount may have some kind of protection on the disc to prevent people from burning discs .I know I have a burner and I have run in to that problem .

I think Paramount may have some kind of protection on the disc to prevent people from burning discs .I know I have a burner and I have run in to that problem .

Man, I hope they aren't protected against burning, but that is the smart thing to do. I'm just not looking forward to shelling out another $60 to $100 just for one disc. I'll obviously buy a used set, as it looks like that's what's going to end up happening. :rolleyes:

Man, I hope they aren't protected against burning, but that is the smart thing to do. I'm just not looking forward to shelling out another $60 to $100 just for one disc. I'll obviously buy a used set, as it looks like that's what's going to end up happening. :rolleyes:

Hi,
Maybe Paramount can sell you a replacement disk instead of having to repurchase the entire set.

Paul

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back