• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SPOILER! Secret EA Base SPOILER!

Elizar

Beyond the rim
Those of you who have read about the base and what goes on in it, what do you think about it (other than it being evil)?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

What secret base?
crazy.gif

------------------
Garibaldi: "Someone's trying to frame me for the explosion in the Cobra bay. They planted a schematic of the bay and a pouch of Centauri ducats in my quarters."
Londo: "Cen-tar-ri?"
Garibaldi: "Cen-tau-ri."
Londo: "Po-tay-to?"
Garibaldi: "Po-tah-to."
Londo: "To-may-to?"
Garibaldi: "To-mah-to."
Londo: "(and Garibaldi) Let's call the whole thing off!" Downbelow Sound Archive

well TNT cut production 1/2 - 2/3 into the 1st season. JMS had written 2-3 scripts for the following episodes but since TNT dumped the series they never got beyond script form. JMS went out on a limb and posted them on BookFace with the idea that they were safe and couldn't be copped and passed around unfortunately the determination of some people paid off and there are now quite a few illegal copes floating around, BookFace is now no more "for obvious reasons" i can't remember weather JMS pulled his scripts off the site before it went down or not but any way he was very annoyed and its unlikely we'll ever see them posted up on the net "legally" again.

the scripts were called

The Needs Of Earth & The End Of The Line "i think.. don't quote me lol"

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

the shadow ship seen in previous episodes Destroying Gideons previous ship is an EA shadow hybrid... witch the Excalibur has an encounter with.. and then the EA base it came from. many people agree these episodes were the ice breakers for crusade..... soo sad
frown.gif

any way that's the short story of what there about some one else will give you a better idea of what happened... i haven't read the scripts for quite a while so im a bit rusty

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power governments and tyrants and armies Cannot stand... The Centauri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

All of the

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>"Shadow People" </font></td></tr></table>

in the base are identical to the ones Galen found in Techno-mage book 3:Invoking Darkness.

------------------

But they had Galen to deal with which made it hard for them.....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957
Babylon 5 freegame-I've Found Her

Yes, and they didn't seem to be as powerfull as the ones on Za'ha'dum.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>the scripts were called

The Needs Of Earth & The End Of The Line "i think.. don't quote me lol"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, with an invitation like that I just had to quote you
laugh.gif

The Needs of Earth was actually one of the filmed episodes, one of the first five IIRC.

The one you are thinking of is called "To The Ends Of The Earth".

------------------
DaveC
"Let me be the first to say that this is the nuttiest idea you've ever had."

i knew id made a mistake some where
smile.gif

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power governments and tyrants and armies Cannot stand... The Centauri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back