• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sorry, you just missed her

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone notice Talia turned the corner in the background as Abel Horne (s2 "Spider in the Web" was taking a turn looking for her. Seems she was on her was to security when she was coming.

Ok, the sequence goes like this.

We see Abel Horne walking down a short corridor looking around like a robot. She stops, turns his eyes and proceeds. As he clears the view, you can see Talia making the corner up the hall a ways. I was able to pause it and go frame-by-frame on this. It's clearly her.

The next scene is with Garibaldi in his office doing his thing...accesing information about Abel Horne of Free Mars.

------------------
Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.

Ok, no one's interested> How about if she was nekkid walking down the corridor?

------------------
Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.

No one is interested at all? I mean, if someone was on the prowl for you and you know that person was just there, you'd care.

------------------
Hi, Oblivion! How are the wife and kids?

I must admit that I don't think I ever noticed it, but I will sure look for it the next time around. Surely you aren't the only one that noticed it though. C'mon guys, anyone else?

------------------
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belong. Now, I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear.
-Ambassador Jeffrey David Sinclair, War Without End

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back