• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Somebody give this man a job!

ElScorcho

Regular
Just saw a commercial where Daniel Dae Kim switched to AT&T. Good for him, I guess. But this man is an actor. Other than his role as a past earth pilot on ST Voyager, this is the only thing I've seen him in.

Also, after seeing Marjean Holden on Beastmaster and Gary Cole on the Disney Channel, I think I'm going to be sick. Bring back Crusade! Don't let these people squander their talents in mediocrity.

It's just known that he was Crusade as Lt Matheson. That's why it's in this forum /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't mean to sound affensive in any way. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And he's appearing here in the UK at an Angel convention next year.

When I was over in New York last week, I caught an episode of Family Affair, which is Gary Cole's new series. I have to say it wasn't quite as bad as I'd anticipated, but a sad waste of talent.

Being a complete GC obsessive, I also took the opportunity to see One Hour Photo, where he appears with Robin Williams. Good movie, and GC is good, even if the role again isn't much of a stretch for him.

It was fun to see him in a scene with Nick Searcy, who played alongside him in American Gothic. Must have been a nice get together for the two actors.

I have to back Eli on this one, Rid. As much as I am enjoying rereading Asimov's "Foundation" series, sometimes I do miss television science fiction.

That's why I'm still watching Enterprise. It has been good enough lately, and it's about all I watch anymore. I just can't watch Andromeda anymore. What I thought was funny and worked for Hercules I find I can't take seriously for Andromeda.

T.V. sci-fi has just moved away from being the kind of programming I just wait week after week for.

It sure would be nice to have that feeling of anticipation again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But I'm suppose I'm not part of a large enough sales group. IF I were, we'd have programming like B5 again.

Asimov...oh well there is something I loathe alot there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
As for Enterprise....then I prefer a good book instead /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Other than that I like to divide it, but I read more than I look at pictures and tv.

Oh yes, went to see it when I was in Florida a couple of weeks ago (told you I was obsessive about the man /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

The movie is OK, nothing special, but Gary Cole was wonderful. Very funny and very sexy, but then I'm biased /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hehe Go ahead Kaleb, you won't get far, you see you've been conditioned with an "Asimov" by a certain chap called Alfred, and you can't attack anyone bad luck old chap!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back