• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some B5 Stuff I Have For Sale

KoshN

Super Moderator
See these pictures:

<a target="_blank" href=http://members.lycos.co.uk/macbreck/photoalbum/b5_stuff_expos1.jpg>B5 Pins & Patch For Sale, Exposure 1</a>

<a target="_blank" href=http://members.lycos.co.uk/macbreck/photoalbum/b5_stuff_expos2.jpg>B5 Pins & Patch For Sale, Exposure 2</a>

Make offer on any or all items.
First come first served.

The two pictures are the same except for the exposure.

Keep in mind that postage is extra, and that I'm located in Ambridge, PA, USA (which is near Pittsburgh, in western PA).

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

It looks like all but the EA Pin are gone, and I'm probably going to put it up on eBay.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>Glad I didn't get here early to beat the lines. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

/ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif Maybe I shouldn't have bothered to post it here first. Thought I'd give you people first crack at the stuff. Silly me.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>/ubbthreads/images/icons/confused.gif Maybe I shouldn't have bothered to post it here first. Thought I'd give you people first crack at the stuff. Silly me.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Just teasin ya bud. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Seriously though you would have been better to post in Off-Topic about this. I dont think many of the visitors to the board make it over to this forum. There would be a LOT more exposure over there...

The thing is though, it's all B5 Stuff, so it's not Off-Topic. That's why I put it here.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>The thing is though, it's all B5 Stuff, so it's not Off-Topic. That's why I put it here.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Allow me to tell you the three keys to retail.

1) Location
2) Location
3) Location

Put it where the people go. It doesnt matter one damn bit if its in the right place, if you put it where more people visit, it increases your chances of someone interested seeing it. Look at this forum. Not many people go here.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back