• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sky One Crusade?

Triple-R

if there r any UK B5 fans posting on this forum.... you may have noticed the startrek promo on sky one... it tells the settings for each of the startrek shows (VOY, DS9, TNG, ENT) but during this it shows quick glimpses of crusade... first it shows the a close of daniel dae on the bridge... then excalibut firing.... i was just wondering if anyone knew if SkyOne was gonna air the 13 EP show or if its just a Cock-up.... thx

PS: Crusade will be back on the airwaves soon... i can sense... and if JMS is any sort of creator he will make sure he finishes what he started.... or i am gonna use my email spammer on him
smile.gif

R|R|R

------------------
SPRONG! ! ! ! ! !

Yeah, I noticed that the other day - it was in the middle of a Star Trek sequence in a trailer for their Sky-Fi night. I think it was a mistake, though we can always live in hope...
smile.gif

------------------
"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by Nukemall (edited January 23, 2002).]

Sky gave Crusade its first TV run in the UK a short while before it came out on VHS and a long while before it eventually showed up on Channel 4.

C4 incidentally have just begun a repeat showing of the series at something like 4:30 on Monday (or is it Sunday?) morning.

cool.gif
. NOT

------------------
DaveC
"Want to talk socks?"

I think I saw Crusade buried away in Sky One's late night schedules some time next week. Just a minute ...

Yep, a quick search from www.radiotimes.co.uk gives Crusade on Sky One at 1 am every day except Sunday and Monday from Friday 1st February. That's right, it's on every night except Sunday 3rd and Monday 4th.

------------------

Just noticed something else from the Radio Times online programme description: the cast list starts with Gary Busey!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delbert:
Just noticed something else from the Radio Times online programme description: the cast list starts with Gary Busey!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not the worst mistake I've seen in a listings magazine - an issue of Cable Guide listed Babylon 5 with the description 'Sci-fi drama based on Star Trek.'
shocked.gif

------------------
"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning." - Winston Churchill
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

Channel 4 UK is showing Crusade at about 03:30 Sataday night / Sunday morning. The time changers each week.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Not the worst mistake I've seen in a listings magazine - an issue of Cable Guide listed Babylon 5 with the description 'Sci-fi drama based on Star Trek.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear.

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Do these people actually watch the shows ??

Actually, the worst mistake I have ever seen in a TV listing (straying off-topic here) was from "The Observer" (a weighty Sunday broadsheet for those non-Brits amongst us) which said of "Third Rock from the Sun"

"Just another dull American sitcom about a dysfunctional family."

Hmmmmmm ...

------------------
DaveC
"Let me be the first to say that this is the nuttiest idea you've ever had."

Last night, I went to set up my VCR to record the first episode of Crusade on Sky One.

Then I remembered that that VCR doesn't record stuff off of Sky.

So, I just decided to stay up 'till two in the morning this morning to watch it.

It was better than most stuff they show on Sky One at normal times. Why the hell didn't they show it then?

Any way, even though I found the episode to be good (yes, it was War Zone. No, I didn't find anything wrong with it, either because it actually was good or my extreme fatigue), I wish I hadn't stayed up that late, because now I'm feeling terrible.

Only twelve more episodes to go...

------------------
Struggling writer with a very long streak of bad luck.

Could it be because I'm from Mars?

Latest posts

Members online

Back