• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Should he or shouldn't he?

Sinclair

Should he or shouldn\'t he?

If Enterprise returns next season, William Shatner has an idea on how to bring back Kirk.

I can understand his desire to want to play Kirk again as that was the character that defined his career, but I think there comes a time when you just have to let it go. I don't watch Enterprise anymore but I know there are still a lot of you out there that do so I want to find out your reactions if Enterprise returns and UPN agrees with Shatner's idea.

Re: Should he or shouldn\'t he?

Kirk was already brought back in the Next Generation era in the books that HE WROTE. I think that served well enough and they were 2 good trilogies (the third trilogy is almost complete). I guess he wants something for all those non-book-reading Kirk fans.

Frankly, I think the books did an excellent job, and if Kirk was to return, it should be in a few years in a movie (to help re-energize the franchise). I dont think bringing him back on UPN would give the franchise the bang-for-the-buck.

If anything I think it would be more interesting to bring back Kirk in terms of James T. Kirk's great grandfather or something along those line. Maybe see where JTK came from so to speak.

This is probably spurred by that ridiculous bring back Kirk campaign.

Heck, why not? Enterprise has abandoned taste, logic, and self-respect a long time ago. Bring back Kirk. And Ewoks and dragons, while we're at it. They should battle an orc brigade and the Predator in an epic under-water space battle.

Woo. And monkeys. And clowns with fuck-off big knives.

Yeah now we're talking! :D

You forgot the most critical legions of undead scourge that has ravaged the underwater lands for centuries. It's time to put end to this madness! :D

Woo. And monkeys. And clowns with fuck-off big knives.
Yes! EVIL MONKEYS!

evilmonkey.gif

Heck, why not? Enterprise has abandoned taste, logic, and self-respect a long time ago. Bring back Kirk. And Ewoks and dragons, while we're at it. They should battle an orc brigade and the Predator in an epic under-water space battle.

:LOL:

Under water? Ooo, that'll give more than enough reason to have some relatively undressed babes, as well. :D

The apex of William Shatner's career was the Tekwar movies. Anything after that is simply superfluous.

;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back