• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Short Story request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you purchase them off ebay when they pop up just get the numbers and look around.I recently got two of the three short stories that were published although not off of ebay.

They're not *on* eBay. They're not sold at amazon.com. I've been repeatedly told that the only reasonable place to find the short stories is on the net, specifically via email. And I don't think I want to pay $20 each for 3 magazines at a convention 3 months away. I'm really not left with many vialbe options here..

Nukemall is right. This is a violation of copyright laws, not to mention a violation of a direct request by JMS not to distribute them via e-mail (I believe he included the short stories in his request to stop distributing the Crusade unfilmed scripts).

It also goes against board policy to discuss such things here in public. So I'll have to close the topic. Sorry.

It's probably not much of a consolation at this time but there have been reports of Del Rey perhaps publishing an anthology of the short stories at some point. But that would require a few new stories to be written as well, I understand, so it's by no means certain that this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back