• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 4

Well, last time we got the date, what, 9 days after the release of S2? If we don't get some sort of news on thursday than I'm going to get antsy.

-SnowGlobe

Magic Eight ball says "no"

:)

I think that's "Reply hazy. Ask again later."

:D

I asked JMS about this on "the mod" So far he ain't talking. Based on that S3 was released well short of the 6 month gap JMS told us to expect, I'd guess around November, possibly a bit earlier if they want to try to wrap things with S5 by Christmas. (Paramount went from every-other-month releases with ST:TNG to releasing seasons a month apart for exactly this reason.)

As usual, we'll just have to wait and see. I've been waiting since 1997, so a few months either way isn't going to make much of a difference to me. :)

Regards,

Joe

The guy at WB said "in the next 6 months" but that doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know did it? :p

I am hoping it will be just before Christmas. :)

What I wish would happen is S4 in October and S5 in December. But, then, if wishes were horses, beggers would ride. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I hope they talk to some NASA people, I think that would be great to get their input into B5. Another thing I think would be really cool as a special would be when JMS went to MIT and they basically said the B5 was 1 of 3 paradigm shifts in Science fiction Television. That would be awesome if that was on tape somewhere and we could see that speech.

Cerberus

The S3 dates wasnt announced until about 10 days after the release of S2, so we still have some time before we can expect something if they stick to a similar plan...

If they do get the series out my christmas I hope they don't skimp on the extras

-SnowGlobe

I dont think thats really going to happen. They havent so far, and they have always been working ahead of schedule...

While I woould like to see Seasons 4 and 5 out by the end of the year, I can't see it happening. If we are lucky, I think maybe Season 4 shows up in December, but the rest of the year has a VERY crowded DVD release schedule, with a lot of TV box sets coming out. I'm not sure Warner would want to get buried in that. I'll be happy if we see Season 4 by Christmas, with Season 5 following early next year -- along with Crusade and the B5 films.

Back