• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SciFi magazine article

Jomar

Beyond the rim
I bought the SciFi magazine today with a picture of G'Kar on the cover. It seemed like old times. I read the article(s) and while I didn't find anything really new it was well worth the price of the magazine.

There is also a picture of the Liandra on the cover which gives a pretty good impression of the ship.

This is getting to be like Z'ha'Dum
L minus 16.
lol.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jomar:
I bought the SciFi magazine today with a picture of G'Kar on the cover. It seemed like old times. I read the article(s) and while I didn't find anything really new it was well worth the price of the magazine.

There is also a picture of the Liandra on the cover which gives a pretty good impression of the ship.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh excellent guess I gotta wait a bit before it hits Australian shores but I ganna get it just for the Liandra cover..
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back