• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SCIFI/COM Crusade Main Page - Question

You don't watch nearly enough Simpsons.
:cool:

Alright, so what the frell's it mean? I don't watch The Simpsons (have seen maybe six episodes in all the time it's been on).

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so what the frell's it mean?

One of the characters in the Simpsons, who's name is Nelson, always laughs HA HA! at everyone.

Quote:

Alright, so what the frell's it mean?

One of the characters in the Simpsons, who's name is Nelson, always laughs HA HA! at everyone.

One of Bart's friends, the fat, stupid kid? If that's the case, I guess the mystery names on the Crusade page are not much of a joke.

I think you're thinking of Ralph Wiggum... he's the one that says stuff like "My cat's breath smells like cat food" and "Hi Lisa, Hi Supernintendo Chalmers!" :p

I think you're thinking of Ralph Wiggum... he's the one that says stuff like "My cat's breath smells like cat food" and "Hi Lisa, Hi Supernintendo Chalmers!" :p

Could be. So what's "Nelson" look like?

nelson2.gif

That's Nelson - HA HA!

-Tim

It's fixed. :)

CAST
Capt. Matthew Gideon . . . . . . GARY COLE
Lt. John Matheson . . . . . . DANIEL DAE KIM
Max Eilerson . . . . . . DAVID ALLEN BROOKS
Galen . . . . . . PETER WOODWARD
Dr. Sarah Chambers . . . . . . MARJEAN HOLDEN
Dureena Nafeel . . . . . . CARRIE DOBRO

Maybe the emails worked.

Maybe my codecracking brain is malfunctioning, but did anyone notice that the character Mr. Norris was supposed to play had a strange name?

"Danny Hitt" Is this some kind of anagram for "D Any Hit?" As in "[D]etect any hits?" Some sort of weird counter for the Crusade page to see if it got any hits and if anyone would notice the descrepancy?

I know, I know that's incredibly far-fetched, but how many of us emailed Sci- Fi about it, hmmm?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back