• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sci-Fi Announcement Oct. 8

Ranger70

Over on the Sci-Fi Channel web site, there is a note on the B5 portion saying there will be a special announcement on October 8, during the Crusade Chain Reaction (looks like all 13 episodes--can't wait!). Anyone else heard about this?

------------------
-"Do you want to be president?"
-"Yeah."
-"Put your hand on the book and say I do."
G'Kar and Sheridan, "No Compromises"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Watch the Crusade chain reaction on Oct. 8 for a special announcement about Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Same thing they did with Dune, eh?

Well I hope those of you with video capture cards will have the ready, so those of us outside the US can see it too if it happens to include some new footage...

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Hmmm...I wonder if the airdate for Rangers is going to be moved up, or if they finally decided to do a Rangers series (hey, I can hope!)?

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

Considering the (often mentioned on these boards) November meeting of movers and shakers of Sci Fi, I doubt it will be a series announcement. My guess: not even a "move up" of the movie air date, but the big announcement will be the announcement of the exact airdate for the Rangers movie.

Afterall, as B5 junkies we hang on every word and image, but the general SCI FI population may not be aware when the telemovie will air. This would mark the beginning of regular (or at least semi regular) advertising for the movie.

I'd love to be wrong and have Sci Fi say "and be sure to look for the series in march" but i don't think that's going to happen just yet...

------------------
-Devin Barber

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back