• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

River of Souls / Deadwood

GKarsEye

Regular
I watched River of Souls last night- haven't seen it for a while.

I'm a big fan of Deadwood and the character Al Swearingen so it was pleasant surprise to see him as the archeologist who went crazy in RoS.

I also had to get used to him not saying "c***sucker* every other word.

I also had to get used to him not saying "c***sucker* every other word.

I know what you mean. Funny thing is now, every time I hear that word he comes to mind.

I actually haven't seen River of Souls in a few years, so I didn't even realize it was Ian McShane that played the archeologist.

Most people are familiar with Ian McShane from "Lovejoy" but his credits are quite extensive, with tv and movie roles going back to 1964.

Martin Sheen was supposed to play archiologist Robert Bryson, but pulled a Schwarzenegger and decided to play the Soul Hunter instead.

Martin Sheen was supposed to play archiologist Robert Bryson, but pulled a Schwarzenegger and decided to play the Soul Hunter instead.

Any ideas who they were thinking of for the Soul Hunter then originally? (If they had even thought of anyone for that part at that point.)

I dislike the two Soul Hunters in the episode "Soul Hunter," but more or less like Sheen as the Soul Hunter in TRoS. I wonder what whomever they were thinking of (if they were thinking of someone) to be the TRoS Soul Hunter would have done with the part.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back