• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Richard Biggs media coverage

Some of the obits that have come out have now been linked in the other thread. I just wanted to point out that, if you're interested in finding online coverage of this, one easy way to do it is to search Google News. Just go to Google News and search for "Richard Biggs". Or, since I've already done that, you can follow this link. (It does turn up a slew of unrelated stories as well, but there are several articles on RB's passing at the top.) There's stuff by E! Online, IGN, TV Guide, etc.

EDIT: I don't know if this has already been covered in one of the other threads, but the more recent articles, such as the one in the Indianapolis Star, are saying that the cause of death was a tear in his aorta.

I'll also add that BBC made an odd choice by picking a cast picture that doesn't include Richard Biggs. And I learned from Waveguide that JMS was RB's "spokesman". :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back