• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Region 2 DVD

Icarus

Hey Everyone
I know that "The Gathering" and "In the Beginning" are out on Region 2 DVD and so they are available over here in the UK, but I was wondering if there was any news on when any other Babylon 5 will be available or in what form it will be. What I mean is, are they going to release the whole of the Babylon 5 series? I hope so, and I hope they do it in Season boxsets. Also, what about Crusade? Can that expect to see a DVD release?

Thankyou in advance :)

Icarus

So far, there hasn't even been an official announcement on any other DVDs, not region 1 either. So there isn't much to say at the moment, I guess, except that it is thought (with good reason) that season 1 R1 DVDs will be released later this year, hopefully in box sets. But there's no word on R2 or any other regions, at least not yet.

As for Crusade ... there has been absolutely no word about that ever coming out on DVD, as far as I know. We can always hope, but it doesn't seem too likely, at least not in the near future.

Stay tuned, and welcome to the board! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back