• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers web address is here

SamGadsby

Regular
Get it while it lasts.
http://www.scifi.com/secret

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

[This message has been edited by SamGadsby (edited June 12, 2001).]

Yeah and I get is a fkn internal server error....
Booooooooooo to SciFi
crazy.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

hehe at least you get something the dang site won't let me register so i can get in
mad.gif
frown.gif

------------------

Stupid Sci-Fi. First of all, it's kind of cheesy that we have to register to view the thing. It was all a ploy! So, because of that, I decided to register under the handle, "forced_to_join."

But, of course, I get a "Cannot Find Server" page.

Stupid Sci-Fi.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

I'm registered (have been since they opened and I'm still getting a 500 error) and still don't get through.... I'm emailing the hell out of this address feedback@scifi.com

BTW, seems nobody is getting in
crazy.gif

------------------
"Faith Manages"

[This message has been edited by The One Who Was (edited June 12, 2001).]

I posted the address before I went to the site. Luckily I am already registered at scifi but I keep getting a 'HTTP 500 Internal server error'. Booji, this suxs.

------------------
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

"I was just trying to work out whether a comment from me right now would be most wanted or least needed."

The site is soooooooo hammered right now the execs at sci-fi must be saying "dam!!, i didn't know there were that many Babylon 5 fans"

------------------

Actually, the commercial said 'log on after the show' if you wanna get specific. Maybe they are?

------------------

the site is still getting hammered i can't even register, been trying since the commercial came on.

------------------

The site won't be available until after the conclusion of Dune at 11 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time as was clearly stated in the promo.

These people aren't morons. You don't lure extra viewers in to watch your show and then give them a reason to tune out half-an-hour before it ends for the night.

And of course it's a ploy. That's what promotional events are. Do you think your local radio station gives out "the phrase that pays" at a secret time each day, or that car dealers have give-aways and raffles in order to entertain people? They do it for sales, for ratings, to sell names and addresses to marketers and to use such information themselves.

Why are people continually amazed whenever they find out that a commercial enterprise is doing something to improve its business position? Am I the only one around here who doesn't work for a charity?
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

No, it was not clearly stated that it would be active 11-?, simply said a few hours....
On this we will disagree Joe....

BTW, why all the complaints about not being able to register?
Has nothing to do with the page....
Although I have been a registered member there all along, my friends haven't and it will not let them....

Oh and unless you're watching Dune on you're computer, going over to yours with the Television still on Dune should have been obvious to them....

Ploy or not, to me it's deceipt....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

Yep, I imagine we've bombed their server back to the Stone age!
smile.gif
You'd think they'd know by now that there are just TONS of B5 fans, not just in the States, but worldwide and a great deal with Net access! I thought the days of underestimating web traffic like this were, if not over, at least on their way out. Live and learn and get tons of "500 Internal Server Error" messages!
crazy.gif

------------------
"The universe is run by
the complex interweaving
of three elements:
energy, matter, and
enlightened self-interest." -- G'Kar,
"Survivors"

MUHAHAHAHA DIE SERVER DIE!!!!

sorry had to get that out of my system before i go back and hammer Sci-Fi's servers again...off i go

------------------

Well, I finally get through and then I receive a confirmation number in my inbox.

But guess what happens? The link to the confirmation page won't come up! This is very frustrating. I understand it since I'm sure the server is quite busy, but still.

This is why they shouldn't have made us register to view it.

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

I'm IN.!!
smile.gif

I'm gonna save this.

------------------

Just saw it, 40.8 seconds long....
About what I expected, just should have been sooner....
Oh and 10 minutes early thus killing Joe's theory
laugh.gif

LOL, we can't always be right.....

------------------
"Faith Manages"

I just finished watching. It's interesting and my curiosity is now aflame.
smile.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back