• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers web address is here

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Not The One:
Well, I finally get through and then I receive a confirmation number in my inbox.

But guess what happens? The link to the confirmation page won't come up! This is very frustrating. I understand it since I'm sure the server is quite busy, but still.

This is why they shouldn't have made us register to view it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I registered over 1/2 hr ago and I just now got to a page telling me i needed a confirmation # that they've yet to send me..

mad.gif
mad.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Hey! Pretty nifty, even if it was in sucky RealPlayer. Curse them Microsofties, but Window Media Player plays more clearly. But WTF?! It's new B5!!! It's G'Kar! IT RULES!!!

------------------
"The universe is run by
the complex interweaving
of three elements:
energy, matter, and
enlightened self-interest." -- G'Kar,
"Survivors"

I also got in, after trying off and on for about an hour. I've been a registered member of scifi.com for awhile,though, so I didnt have to hassle the confirmation number thing. They are probably cranking them out as fast as they can.

BTW, I went to some part of scifi.com earlier today and they seem to be saying they will have the site up TWICE tonight. So, wait and try again.

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

DAMN! The dialogue was excellent, but we didn't even get to see any shots of the ship itself (from the outside). I wonder what the hell kinda recording that was that G'Kar gave David?

------------------

I had a hell of a time registering with sci-fi took me 4 weeks
mad.gif
Of course that is because the first time I tried it fouled up on the confirmation number part and then I left and didn't bother to try again till just now. But I got it to work this time and saw the trailer. Only a few things to say. Realplayer blows hard ass but it isn't easily copied which is probably why they chose that format.
crazy.gif
And two I was rather dissappointed in what they showed. Kind of wham bam what the hell was that. Had to watch it like 12 times and still don't know what's going on.
crazy.gif
All I gathered was that they were rangers, already knew that. Good to see G'kar again though he rocks.

------------------
--Never argue with an
idiot. They will drag you
down to their level and
then beat you with
experience.--

HOLD THE MUSIC! I could have sworn that G'Kar was telling David that he had a recording (of something) that was MILLIONS of years old! Did I hear that right? Could this possibly have something to do with the First Ones? The Vorlons? The Shadows? Could we possibly see Vorlons again?

------------------

Yahoo! I finally got in after repeatly trying for at least a half an hour if not more. Looks pretty kewl! I cant wait now...
shocked.gif

Yeah, PsionTen, I heard that too! Even tough to me it sounded like BILLIONS of years, but that could be my hearing acting up. Nonetheless! Probably from one of the first ones....or....could it be Lorien???

------------------
"And so it begins..." - Kosh

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited June 12, 2001).]

FINALLY!!! Finally I get to see it. Not The One being very excited now, very excited!

It's crappy RealPlayer but at least we get something! Just a small taste before our big meal later on. I love Sci-Fi now for doing this movie and finally giving us new B5!

"We are born of the stars. We live in starlight, we die in starlight."

------------------
Nothing's the same anymore.

rogeralmond.com

OR did G'kar say that they found a CITY that was millions (or Billions) years old. Damn these human ears!

------------------

I watched it again and listened very carefully, and I'm pretty sure he said that the message was billions of years old. Also, if that background music is the theme music, then I'm real happy cuz it sounded really kewl!!

------------------

You're right Kosh, he did say BILLIONS of years old... the only thing that old (I thought) was the apocalypse box and Lorien's race... not even the shadows are supposed to be that old!

------------------

PsionTen: It sounded like "a city. . . BILLIONS of years old!" to me. Man, how could so many folks (including yours truly!
wink.gif
)get so hyped up over such blury, fitfully downloaded, postage-stamp-sized video?! 'CAUSE IT'S JUST SO FRELLING COOL TO HAVE NEW B5 AGAIN, THAT'S WHY!!!

------------------
"The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements:
energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." -- G'Kar, "Survivors"

Amen, DarkHawke!! But I still think its a message that G'Kar said and maybe it IS a message from Lorien...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Kosh (edited June 12, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I wonder what the hell kinda recording that was that G'Kar gave David? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My audio must be a tiny bet better than yours. It was muddy, but what G'Kar said was "They found a city Billions of years old."

Somebody just found a "First Ones" archeological site. Talk about a temptation to Open Warfare between _Everybody_.

Including races the IA never Heard of before.

Do the words "Claim Jumping" ring a bell?
shocked.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarkHawke:
PsionTen: It sounded like "a city. . . BILLIONS of years old!" to me. Man, how could so many folks (including yours truly!
wink.gif
)get so hyped up over such blury, fitfully downloaded, postage-stamp-sized video?! 'CAUSE IT'S JUST SO FRELLING COOL TO HAVE NEW B5 AGAIN, THAT'S WHY!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

After playing it enough times to drive my neighbors mad, I have to also agree. I believe G'Kar said billions. And when the Rangers stood in a circle and bowed (towards the end of the clip) I believe I counted 9.
Suddenly, grey seems very fashionable.
wink.gif

------------------
"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end? It comes from within."

Geez, I'm gettin more excited over this than the first time I tried to unhook Mary Jane Lebowitz's bra that night after the high school dance! Of course no one here is laughing at my incompetence.....

------------------

guys guys guys

can somebody give me their handle/password, i'm off to go in half an hour and that ******* confirmation code just refuses to arrive...

------------------
"At last we will have revenge."

After listening to it very carefully I do now think G'kar said they found a city that was billions of years old.

Another thing, the minbari in the begining mentioned something or someone called the Shak'Nar (Sp?) I was curious if we know what that is...

------------------

Kosh: yeah, once again I think you are right about the Billion year old city. Man I can't wait for this thing to air!

As far as the Minbari word, I haven't the slightest... I didn't even catch it the first dozen or so times.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back