• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers repeating soon?

jovaskig

I have yet to see the show. Any chance it will rerun?

------------------
"Nothing is more persuasive than soft words and a two by four."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jovaskig:
I have yet to see the show. Any chance it will rerun?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I certainly hope so, since I didn't tape it last time
wink.gif

It would be interesting, I guess also for SciFi, to see how many people watch another rerun, but on the other hand, I am not sure what their program department says about rescheduling it any time soon.

------------------
If I tell you my name is Lorien, what good is that?

(Whatever happened to Mr. Garibaldi?)

They should show it again, and if it doesn't go up against a big-time sporting event, I bet it would get better ratings.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
They should show it again, and if it doesn't go up against a big-time sporting event, I bet it would get better ratings.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. It should be great to show it again, like this sunday.

------------------
"You are all in violation of security ordinance 22V3A. That means get the hell out of here!
"
- Zack

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Exactly. It should be great to show it again, like this sunday. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish it were that simple.

The fact is, even if they were to show it again, it probably would get about the same ratings. Remember, there was a massive ad campaign out the first time it aired. This is unlikely to happen again, except for in-house advertising and maybe a few other cable channels.

And not to mention the hard core fans have seen it already, and probably have taped it.

So I doubt reshowing it would help much. SciFi knows the situation, and they'll probably take into account all the variables, not to mention the letters they must be getting by now.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

if anything, if scifi does make b5lr into a series i'm almost positive that they'd reshow the telemovie again before the series begins...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

Back