• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers cast member in...

Emfeeli

Regular
Malcolm was in Dead Zone last night as a juror. He did a really good job. You can catch the episode again on wed. at 10 on usa (pretty sure). Anyone else see him?

Phil

I originally posted this in the "Seen the B5-actors in other shows ?" in the B5 forum, and moved it here when I saw you had a thread started.

I think I saw Dean Marshall (B5:LotR's Malcolm Bridges) on "The Dead Zone" last night in the episode "Unreasonable Doubt." He was one of the jurors. Can't be sure because USA has discovered yet another way to shrink the credits to the point of illegibility (See attached JPG. The top framecap is right before the shrink, and the bottom was about the first frame of full shrink.). /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Anyway Dean's voice is pretty distinctive, so it was probably him. Anybody else catch this?

(Thanks, Antony for this new ability to attach small files.)

I really hate the commercials placed there, it just isn't right, the credits are part of the show, atleast Sci-Fi keeps the funny credits of B5 unedited, such as Markas singing or the lady from "And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place" singing that song.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back