• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Question For the Actors

gkarfan

Beyond the rim
I know that all of you are Canadian, but I was wondering what your hometowns/cities are?

Tammy

PS--I'm from San Diego, California, USA

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

I feel bad for you!
You city gets nuked!
shocked.gif

------------------
"I am the state"
Napoleon

Dear Tammy,

Thanks for the question. Well, I will be the first to answer this one by saying that my home town is Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I was born in Toronto, Canada...but pretty much was raised in Vancouver from 2 years old...

I have been very fortunate in terms of the many "acting job" opportunities in the TV/Film industry that Vancouver offers, but would like to venture down South of the border (Los Angeles) in the near future to pursue further endeavors!

Cheers! -Warren- "Kit"

------------------

This isn't the same as current hometown, but the but the "town of birth" for four of the actors can be found on the IMDB. Go to the "To Live and Die in Starlight" page on the IMDB:
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0280453

and then click on the links for each of the actors' names.

The info they give is as follows:

Dylan Neal Richmond Hill, Ontario
Myriam Sirois Sept-Iles, Quebec
Warren Takeuchi Toronto, Ontario
Enid-Raye Adams Portage la Prairie, Manitoba

OT: Not meaning to single you out gkarfan, but maybe we should start including the question in the subject line when we ask a new question of the Rangers cast. That way we won't end up with 10 different threads all titled something like "Question for the cast". I know, I know. I'm the one who started this trend of just saying "Question for the cast".

------------------

JMS decided to "nuke" my city because he was mugged here, from what I heard. But we're really a great place, once you get past the electricity-crisis!
tongue.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:
JMS decided to "nuke" my city because he was mugged here, from what I heard. But we're really a great place, once you get past the electricity-crisis!
tongue.gif

Tammy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are we talking about Canada or California here? I thought it was California that was having the electricity crisis.
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darth Vader:
I feel bad for you!
You city gets nuked!
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Very funny Darth!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And BTW, I have lived all my life not more than 60 miles from Cleveland, Ohio, USA.

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

Back