• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Question after reading Technomage trilogy (contains spoilers)

Cern

Regular
Well...

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> He probably had a new ship made for him. He's still got plenty of Crysalis left to install in a new ship. Or, he is using Elrics Ship...Elric could have given Galen his "key". </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> Well, the theory of using Elric's ship does nto work well, since Elric dies in the begining of book 3 and I don't think he gave his key by that time. or did he?
</font></td></tr></table>

------------------

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>
the second book was about cocurrent with middle of the second season and the third book cocurrent with the end of the third season... so that leaves a reasonable chunk of time between the two books for elric to give away his 'key'... but i would suspect that they just built him a new ship when they wanted to kick him out, rather then have him trapse around in a shadow battlecrab...

which reminds me... what happened to the shadow ship he 'liberated'?
</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> What happened to the Shadow ship that Galen liberated?</font></td></tr></table>

Jean Cavelos said in a post on ISN News Zocalo Today that she is very interested in pursuing that thread in the future.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> As for the replacement ship that Galen is using, it is probably one of the ships from one of the dead Mages. I'm sure the Kinetic mages could remove the dead Chrysallis and all and replace it with Galen's. No doubt, the Circle has some means to access the dead mages' ships. Bear in mind, the mages' hiding place doesn't have a lot of resources so I'm sure they have to recycle.

I wonder, however, what they do for food? There was never any mention in the triology of the mages growing their own food or raising cattle. So, do they covertly leave their place of hiding to get food? Do they somehow manufacture it from energy? Remember, Galen, in book 3, made a sandwich with meat in it. I very much doubt that the mages could store enough food for them all for decades, even with their depleted numbers.</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
It never ends; it only changes!

[This message has been edited by eirik (edited January 17, 2002).]

Technomage trilogy spoilers

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>If you remember, Galen's ship is destroyed at the end of book three. Yet in the Crusade he has a ship. So, was this ship made at the hiding place or what? or is Galen using someone else's ship(seems pretty much impossible)</font></td></tr></table>

ANybody has any ideas?

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back