• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Question about DS9 Sets

Frizzell

Beyond the rim
I have a question. I am a fan of Deep Space Nine, but I do not want to pay the price listed at Amazon.com. I was wondering if any of you have found the set for less? - Amazon is currently asking $97.49 (US Dollars).

Just out of curiosity, will anyone be buying all of the box sets? It has been awhile since I have seen the show. Which seasons would you consider skipping and which ones would you definitely buy?

Thank you,

Frizzell

Thank you for responding. I have not seen the show since the series finale aired. I did not become a fan until catching the episode “Sacrifice of Angels” in season six. (I think that was its name.) Therefore, I had a lot of catching up to do. As a consequence, I caught the other episodes as I could on various networks. So, I watched most of the show out of order. I remember enjoying the first season as I could see how it was setting up the characters, but overall, I thought it paled in comparison to other seasons. I just wanted to gauge the reactions of others that had possibly seen it all the way through.

Thank you,

Frizzell

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back